From July 12 till July 26 I visited the USA. More specifically Orlando. There were two events that interested me: Mark Victor Hansen’s Mega Book Marketing University and the National Speakers Association 2006 Convention. I had several goals for this visit. (It’s always good to set goals, this helps you to reach them faster and paradoxically it frees your mind to be open for other things).
My goals were:
– Business: making contact with potential publishers for my networking book “Let’s Connect!” in the USA and also other parties that could help me with the promotion
– Education: learning more about marketing books and speaking
– Networking: expand my network in the USA and meet some of the other networking experts
It was a great trip with fantastic results in every area.
It would lead me too far to list all what I learned and all the wonderful people I met over there, but since this is a blog about networking, I want to introduce to you some networking experts whom I met and who also walk their talk:
– Donna Fisher: author of Professional Networking for Dummies, People Power, Power Networking and lots of other books (see: www.donnafisher.com)
– Julia Hubbel: author of the Art of Princpled Networking (see: www.principlednetworking.com)
– Jill Lublin: author of Networking Magic (see: www.jilllublin.com)
– Rick Frishman: also author of Networking Magic (see: www.rickfrishman.com)
– Michael Hughes: networking expert from Canada (see: www.michaeljhughes.com)
Have a great networking day !