The next free web seminars (in Dutch and English) about “How to REALLY use LinkedIn” will be held on June 24.
These are the topics:
• What are the benefits of (online) networking?
• What are the 3 most important fundamental principles of (online) networking?
• What is LinkedIn (and what not)?
• How can LinkedIn help you and what to expect from LinkedIn?
• A basic LinkedIn strategy
◦ How to craft a good Profile
◦ How to build a network … fast
◦ How to effectively and efficiently expand your network
• Questions & Answers
Bert Verdonck will be again the host who will interview me and facilitate the session.
Participation is free, but you have to register for the webinar or web seminar to receive the instructions to attend. In Dutch: schrijf je in voor het volgende web seminar over “Hoe LinkedIn nu ECHT gebruiken“.
Feel free to inform your colleagues, business partners and other people from your network about these web seminars!
See you there!
PS: in case you are wondering what a web seminar is: it is a session that you can follow from behind your computer. So you only need a computer, an Internet connection (and preferably also a headset) and you can attend.