August 27 is the day for the third edition of In Shape for September.
10 top speaker from Flanders will inspire the participants to get their career, business or themselves to the next level in order to make the last trimester of the year the best ever.
These are the topics and the speakers (note: the whole program is in Dutch):
– Managing Without Time (Paul Meert)
– How to think like Da Vinci (Bernhard Lernout)
– I-CPI (Patrick Maes)
– Value Thinking in Business (Peter Coeckelbergh)
– The Real Life Experience as a real CEO (Tony Mary)
– Hoe hoog leg jij de lat? (Wim Vandeven)
– Stilte ik spreek (Sylvie Verleye)
– Hoe LinkedIn nu ECHT gebruiken (Jan Vermeiren)
– Survival of the Smartest (Bert Verdonck)
By the way, this day won’t only be an inspirational one, but also a super networking day!.
More information and registration: www.in-shape-for-september.be.
Have a great networking day !