A question we get a lot during our networking and LinkedIn courses, is: “How do I get my contact details out of LinkedIn and into my contact folder in my email program?”
It is pretty easy, if you know where to look 🙂
If you want to download only one person’s contact details, follow these steps:
1) Go to their Profile
2) On the right hand side (next to their picture) you see a few action items and a few icons (the first icon is a printer)
3) Click on the third icon (when you hoover over it, it says “Download VCard”)
5) Import in your email program (in some email programs this is automatically done, when you press “save”)
If you want to download the contact details of all of your connections, follow these steps:
1) Choose from the top menu “Contacts” and then “My Connections”
2) Scroll down to the bottom of the page
3) Under the table, above the menu at the bottom, click on “Export connections”
4) On the next page, choose your email program or type of export you would like
5) Save the file
6) Import the file in your email program
Important: this only works for your first degree contacts !
To your success !