Last week I shared some insights and numbers to show how a blog might benefit large organizations.
Many readers of this blog are solo entrepreneurs, so they might have felt “left out”.
However it doesn’t have to be the case.
Remember that the power of networking is in the second degree.
How apply this to blogging in a business environment?
These are the steps:
- Define your target group.
- Think about other suppliers to this target group.
- Invite them to start a blog TOGETHER.
- Make a list of topics and who’s going to write about which topic.
- Make a timeline and make sure the team has a blog post at least every week.
The advantages are:
- You don’t have to write so much yourself. For example: if there are 5 contributors each if you only has to write 10 blog posts a year!
- You benefit from each other’s network: their network will read it and you will appear on their radar screen. The same thing happens with your network and your fellow bloggers when you post your tips and insights.
- You have partially the same advantages as larger companies when using Twitter, LinkedIn Status Updates and posts in LinkedIn Group Discussions.
To your success !