In last week’s post about “How To Remove LinkedIn Home Page Spammers?” I explained how to “hide” people’s updates on your LinkedIn Home Page.
Sometimes you want to give people a second chance in life, so also on LinkedIn 🙂
But where to find the people you have hidden from your Home Page?
These are the steps to take:
1) On the top right hand side of any page on LinkedIn, click on the arrow next to your name and click on “Settings”
2) Sign in to your account (this is a security check by LinkedIn)
3) On the left hand side, click on “Account”
4) Click on “Customize the updates you see on your home page”
5) On top of the pop up window click on “Hidden”
6) Click on “Show Updates” of the person whose posts, updates and other messages you want to show again on your LinkedIn Home Page
To your success !